You are encouraged to share links from this website with your students. Here’s how you can link resources from this website into your class blog posts.
- Find the file you wish to link to. RightClick the link you want and select Copy Link Location.
- In the WordPress Entry Editor input the text you want the parents to have to click on to open the file. (i.e.: CLICK HERE to open Pop Goes The Weasel)
- Highlight the text with your cursor, and select “Insert/Edit Link” from the WordPress toolbar. (This icon looks like a closed chain link)
- In the pop up window, click the box that says Link URL: and then press CTRL+V to paste in the link you copied earlier.
- In the pull down menu, next to Target, select Open In New Window.
- Leave the other fields blank, and click Insert.
- Continue working on blog as desired. Don’t forget to select your category (School) before publishing!